Ultra Fine Tip Pen — Mini Max Surgical Skin Marker by Saferly
Use this Saferly ultra fine tip surgical skin marker to mark the skin for tattoo or piercing procedures. The tip won’t clog and stays needle-sharp, but soft enough for safe contact with your client’s skin.
The ink is gentian violet, the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure. It is non-sterile, aseptic, and intended for single use only. It should not meet open skin or a wound site. The pen cannot be autoclaved because it will melt and should be discarded after use.
- Gentian violet ink surgical pen
- 0.7mm–0.9mm tip
- Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub. It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry.
- Non-sterile and aseptic: Cannot be autoclaved because it will melt. The barrel doesn't need to be sterilized because it shouldn't be meeting the wound site.
- Eliminates cross-contamination
- For single-use only
- Manufactured by Saferly
Directions for Use:
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site.
- Use alcohol and a gentle scrub to remove markings.